Sunday, November 15, 2009

Halloween 2009







This year, I had a relaxing Halloween. As always, I decided to bake something delicious so I popped a spice cake in the oven and decorated it as a pumpkin. It didn't turn out as "pretty" as I had imagined, but at least it was orange. Twinkie was all dressed-up in her pirate costume but did not want to keep the hat on! When it was just around sunset, I headed over to Jennifer's house to pass out candy to all of the trick-or-treaters. She was Ms. Freddy Krueger and I was Lady Gaga. The children were a little disappointing though because they didn't look excited, hardly anyone rang the doorbell, and most of them didn't even have real costumes on. Where did the Halloween spirit go?? Hopefully kids will have more fun with it next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment