Sunday, October 11, 2009

Home on Leave!















After what seemed like years, I finally took some time off work and headed back to the grand state of Ohio to see the family. It was so nice being able to relax and spend time with my grandparents, parents, siblings, and friends. I was pretty upset when I found out that I am shorter than Cody and Kelsey, those kids are growing too fast! Cameron was mighty happy to see me, I'm not so sure Carter knew who I was but he's just so cute it didn't matter anyway! Dad was so busy when I was home, but I'm glad we were able to share some time together. Michael gladly showed me around his apartment and downtown Canton. Mom was happy just to be with me, and me and her and the grandparents all spent a relaxing day together. All-in-all, it was good to be home... See you at Christmas!

















No comments:

Post a Comment